This one is a funny story. The night Jandie asked me to Preference, I was gone on a campout. When I came back, there was a garbage bag of movie popcorn and a note saying, "Now that I have buttered you up..."
I assumed that the rest of the message would be in the popcorn, but no, after hours of eating with my friend, we gave up. Then, I went to James' house that night to get rockband. For the five minutes I was gone, she came.
James and I were walking up the sidewalk with a drum set, and we saw someone in the neighbors, wearing a black hoodie, looking at my house. I said hi, and they just stood there. Awkwardly.
I just walked past and went into the house. In the house was a ball of popcorn, and in the ball was a very small name. Jandie's.
We went bowling for the day date, then for dinner, we headed over to Chili's. It was my first time, and it was delicious! We then went to the dance, which was in the Provo Library. It was sooooooo much freakin' fun!! Thanks Jandie!

No comments:
Post a Comment