Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 6 and 7

Mozart. Bach. Beethoven and Pachelbel.

Jon Schmidt and George Winston.

People who amaze me. They hear music and interpret them into notes, so simple pianists, like me, can play their music. I love Jon Schmidt most, because he takes an idea, even a place, or an even, and puts it to music. By far one of my favorite pieces by Jon Schmidt is Game Day



Playing the piano distracts me from my stress. It builds my talent, and it I know that I can always run to a piano when I am lost in the world. I can sit and play the beginning of a thousand songs, but I only know the ending to one. I usually start learning a song strongly, then will die out, but that's okay, I know that if I keep working on it, I will get it.

There was this one part of a song that took me three weeks to get down. It was agonizing, coldblooded, sweaty, and noisy work. But it all paid off.

Day 7: Favorite movies.

Do I only pick a few? Well, I will just show a bunch of movie pics for the movies I love :D





I can't think of much more...

1 comment:

  1. dear josh, i feel like we have a lot in common...that's all

    ReplyDelete