Well, I already sucked it up on the 30 day challenge. I have a good excuse, don't worry: I was working on my Eagle project/ Youth Conference.
Well, Day 2 of the challenge is supposed to be about the meaning behind your blog name.
I think it is really straight forward... Joshua's Jots: Where nerds and humor unite.
This blog is a collection of my disjointed, cluttered, and scattered thoughts. I think they tend to be funny, and I tend to be nerdy... but the good kinda nerdy.
Like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings nerdy :D
but it's a simple, yet cluttered journal. Kinda like a bookshelf. Everyone has one, and they are chock full of phrases.
Day 3: My first love.
I was four. maybe five.
Young, stupid love.
and it was with a girl named... I can't remember.
hahahahahaha, that's great. I just remembered we kissed.
and we were playing monopoly. Or a rather what we thought was monopoly.
Day 4: the old folks.
What's to say? They're tired, and I am the oldest kid currently living at home.
So we just joke around and get through each day.
My dad works at 1 800 Contacts, and I get free stuff aplenty and cheap eye stuff. Free soda, movie tickets, eye exams, and discounts on glasses and contacts. *jazz hands*
Mom stays at home and reads.... at least that's what it seems like ;)
Day 5: A song to match my mood.
this one is hard. Like a rock.
I pick Taylor Swift. I just like this song.... (:
I don't know why I like it. It's just a good drum I guess...
Seriously..."sit home and read"???? You have a lot to learn young man... :) Good thing I love ya :)
ReplyDelete