Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Beginning for an End

Well, I have to say, I have had quite a remarkable Summer. I can't beleive all the stuff I did, all the things I managed to do.

Here are just a few:

Service Projects

Hiking Mt. Timpanogos... twice in three weeks


Laser Assualt with some awesome people :D

Kodiak in Wyoming

Youth Conference in Salt Lake City

Scuba Diving

Buy some snowboard gear

I know I did more, I just can't remember it.
But now I am a student at LDSBC, and it's a new chapter in my life. I have to be responsible. I have to get up at 5:10 AM to catch my bus up to Salt Lake City.

Speaking of public transportation...




This is what it feels like somedays. Hectic, kinda freaky, and WAAAAYYY too many people. But it gives me time to study. I'll take it, even though some of the people are freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment