Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Addictions.

We all have them. They can range from a certain drink (like hot chocolate) to a television show.

I have too many addictions. (Please note I am using the word addiction quite liberally)


It's fun to watch. My vicodin is House. I own all the seasons that are on DVD. It's great. I am on the 5th season right now, and I just can't stop. If you ever wanna borrow them, just lemme know! (:


This is my guilty pleasure. My scary show. I watch this to be freaked out. However, the last half of the 5th season became quite bland. Oh well.

I also watch Raising Hope, Arrested Development, and Psych. All funny shows. I totally recommend them. Oh! and the Office.


That's hot chocolate. Not coffee.




Argyle. It's classy. It's sorta spunky. It's me. You should totally go buy me a half-zip argyle sweater.

Batman is THE BEST superhero ever. I really want this game that just came out.




I play piano when I feel like it. When I'm frustrated, confused, tired, and happy.

I browse it all the time during class. I really need to get this one under control.


These beauties should be on my doorstep by the end of the day. Of course, I ordered these during class. From Amazon. : P


Snowboarding. This isn't me, just FYI. But I do have a picture of a snowboarder on my debit card. I am obsessed. And I have indulged myself, trying to get everything ready for this season. I was a hobo one night in front of Sports Authority, to get some good deals on gear. I got a $380 snowboard for $50. Brand new.

Yay for being a hobo!

Addictions. They're fun.

They all make us do stupid things. I think I have way more than just these few, but it is fun to look at my own addictions and habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment