Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer.

Wow, a lot has happened this summer already. I have done more this summer than I have any other summer.

I graduated.

I got scuba certified.

I went down to Sand Hallow and scuba dived.

I even went to the St. George temple, and I have to admit, I hadn't been to the temple in awhile. It was great.

Kodiak was the week after St. George. I went up with a friend to Wyoming, not really knowing anyone else, and had the best experience up there.

We went river rafting

Fought with foam swords

and met some new people

and best of all, felt the spirit.

I went to Harry Potter, part II

even to a Harry Potter party that same night






worked on my eagle project

and got contacts.

.

But right now, I think the best thing that has happened to me, is my new calling. It's in my original ward. I am the 1st assistant for the Priest quorum. Which I thought was very odd, seeming as I should technically be going to the singles ward, and I turn eighteen in two weeks.

But I think it's where I need to be.

and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment