Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Facts and Sportsmanship.

So, a friend of mine is doing the 30 day post challenge thing, so I decided to join her :)

This is me. And I am an interesting person.

I know, I know, you're probably thinking, "this guy is full of himself..."



I am.

And I can prove that I am indeed full of myself and an interesting person. Won't be that hard, I promise.

1. I am an interesting person.
2. I read. A lot. I lettered in English because I read 15,000 pages outside of class assignments in three years.
3. I am the first assistant in my priest quorum.
4. I can't eat veggies or fruit. not because of the taste, but because of the texture. UGHHHHH!
5.I turn 18 in a week.
6. I am enrolling into college.... LDSBC
7. I keep all my movie ticket stubs. actually, I keep all of my ticket stubs. I have stubs from Brighton, movies, and Boondocks.
8. I will listen to pretty much anything, besides metal and rap.
9. I am preparing to serve a mission (can't wait)
10. I have a journal that has over 125 pages written in it.
11. I am a night owl. I sometimes get ready for my day around 3 PM, and will really wake up around 6 or 7 PM.
12. If you steal my food, there is really only one thing in my way of killing you. The law. Not my conscience.
13. I will scream random things.






Armadillos.


See, random.


14. I am running out of facts.
15. If you meet me, you will be entranced. I am like an oompa loompa, or a car crash. You just can't help but look. You will slow down, and think about me.




Today, I went golfing with my brother-in-law Austin at Fox Hollow. While we weren't too great at it, we still had fun. The people that were in our party were entertaining; one kept hooking it into a hill of trees.

So he threw his golf club into the trees.


Sportsmanship: Something he hasn't have.


We did decent, for, ya know, never really playing that much.

 Also have been working on my Eagle Project....

the week before my eighteenth birthday. hahaha, procrastination.


I think the literal latin translation for procrastination is:

To put off until tomorrow.

It's bad. It's convenient. Until the end.

and then you're screwed.

on that lovely note, I leave you. G'night!

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahaha! Wow Josh...you are full of yourself...but it is all cool :) I like it. It is who you are. And I actually laughed out loud at this...literally...The End.

    ReplyDelete