Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Books...

I haven't read a decent book in a while, and I am dying. So, to help myself get prepared for a book coming out soon, I am gonna tell you guys my favorite books, in no particular order, of course.

This book is about redemption, and how even the worst of acts can be forgiven. The main character's greatest curse is his friend's unwavering loyalty.

The Kite Runner helped me realize that no one can do anything too bad, that everyone can be forgiven if the right things are done.

"Love the sinner, hate the sin." - Unknown






Shakespeare's Julius Caesar withdraws the naked desires of the worldly heart and mind. And it makes you realize how people can be manipulated because of their own envy and greed.

And it helps you become less like Brutus, less like Caesar. You don't want to "Scorn the base degrees from which you did ascend."







This is my guilty pleasure. Kids killin' kids. It's that simple. The first book was the best, the second was decent, but the third one tanked.

It was painful to get through Mocking Jay, but I had to, cause it ended the trilogy. I wanted to hunt Collins down because of her lame ending. But the first book is excellent, and I totally recommend it.





These are all the books I can think of right now that I love.

However, I am SOOOOOO pumped up for the final Alex Rider book. It comes out the end of this month!!! Hallelujah! there is an end!

1 comment: