Pro: I just love reading. You give me a good book, and I will huddle on my couch all day, so long as food is nearby.
Pro: I think I am funny, and so far, a lot of other people do too. Or at least I think they do, and I certainly hope they aren't laughing at me. Just because I wear tweed jackets and vests and giant watches. And I love my ties from DI. :) But mostly my watches...
I love my watches :D
Con: I am easily annoyed. But I really only have one trigger:
People, places, and things. Mostly people though.
I can hold my tongue when I hear something annoying, I can look the other way when someone annoys me. Just be aware when I am annoyed, my eyes get bigger, I say "ugh!" and I have about a million witty comments running through my mind. Fair warning. If you annoy me too much, though, I might have to shoot you.
Pro: I am a proud FBH: Fact butt-hole. I just radiate stupid, pointless facts. Don't ask for one though, usually memory triggers these facts. Like, if you say a word, I might tell you what Latin word it comes from. Sorry. Force of habit. But I like it. And, FYI, my Latin helped on the ACT!
Con: When it rains, it pours. Yes, when something bad happens in my life, it's the end of the world. Everyone must stop and hear my story. When something really annoying happens to me, I will brood on it. Yup. It's the truth.
Pro: I wear tweed jackets, giant watches, tube socks with shorts, and vests. I will shout my grade out in class, no matter the grade, and I will say anything. I don't let myself get bullied around. I will just look past you if you look at me and judge me... I believe Dr. Seuss once said ""Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." I follow it like doctrine, people!
Con. I don't care what anyone thinks about me. I know, confusing right? It's the exact same thing as the last pro. However, when it comes to saying what I feel, I can be cynical. I am trying though. It's hard to just bite my tongue...
Pro: I know this sounds like I am a bit full of myself, but I am leader. I know because it is kinda in my patriarchal blessing. People, for some odd reason, will listen to me, they care about my opinion. I don't know why, it's crazy to someone who goes off of hunches so much. And is as egotistical as I am.
But let's face it....
I AM AWESOME!!!
So
So awesome in fact, I used colored letters to announce it to you, mysterious stranger-reader person!
Cons: People will listen to me. If I have a bad attitude, and I share it with my friend, especially James, it is usually a shared thing.
Pro: I play piano. How many people in the world can say that? How many, out of the six point five billion people on the earth can say that? A small percentage. So, while it is common for Utahns and Americans to play piano, a lot of people in Madagascar can't. Just saying, I have an acquired skill :)
Con: I am lazy. So lazy in fact, I won't even finish this para
Pros: My scout leader, and priest adviser, told me I was passionate. So passionate, I will memorize things that inspire me. And thanks Brother Jackson, it meant a lot that you could see a good thing in this mess. Hahaha
Con: I doubt. I don't trust enough. A great example is when I do Latin homework with James. He will remember a word in Latin that I forgot, and I doubt him, so I spend half the time we do homework in the back of the book looking up vocab. More often than not, James is right.
Pro: I have a journal. It's is one of the hardest things I have done, but I keep one, almost daily. I found the key for me is to buy a $10 leather bound journal, and to write down what bugs me, what blessings I have, and my life.
Con: I tend to make things more complicated than needed. So, to end that, I won't write a long paragraph on this. Instead I will just write about my next Pro. Since I am so great. Oops, I made a paragraph. See, I tend to do that!! UGH!!
Pro: I am thrifty. Frugal. Smart with my money, my moolah, my green, and my lettuce. James would say it's cheap. I call it watching my budget, because when I have a steady flow of money, I usually will blow it on a game or a nice watch, like the ones way up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Or DI. Gotta love DI.
I could just keep going on about how awesome I am, but I am tired, and for some reason, I have Jamie's blog playlist thing in the background, and I think it has played each song three times over, so, yeah.... g'night world.
"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
-Dr. Suess
(actually pronounced like Soyce, like a combo of Soy and sauce. Soyce. But he changed it because it was complicated)
josh i love you, and your pros which are negative aren't really true...and while your clothes are awesome you need to realize they aren't even close to being the best part. your a goone and i love you
ReplyDelete