Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Second Star On the Right, Straight On 'Till Morning!



Brianna and I have been wanting to go to Neverland and never, not ever, come back. We don't ever wanna grow up, we don't wanna be responsible, we like being 17/18. So, we have resolved to go to Neverland, and have epic sword fights with Captain Hook, and tell stories with Tiger Lilly and the Indians, forever. Even my little friend here, Tinker Bell, agrees with me. 

But Brianna and I have agreed to go to Australia and New Zealand first, and then Neverland. 

Growing up is too painful. I am gonna go to Neverland and never come back, just like Peter Pan. 

And if someone would like a few good books to read, I read this series about Peter Pan, and how he became Peter Pan. One of the coolest series I have ever read. I have all of them, if you wanna borrow them. I love them. Then of course, there is J. M. Barrie's original Peter Pan.



1 comment:

  1. Yup. I DEFINITELY LOVE THIS!!! Greatest post EVER!!! And we are totally going to do this. Oh Yeah :) I just hope that Tinker Bell doesn't mind that I am coming along :D

    ReplyDelete