Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Freedom.


Freedom for Prison Break, the most addicting show I have ever watched. EVER. It was like my hot chocolate; I couldn't go a day without it.

The show is four seasons long, and has a total of 81 episodes. Each episode is about 45 minutes, which means that I logged in a little under 61 hours of sitting on my butt in front of the television, in total awe, drool running from my mouth and pooling on the rug. It was the most epic waste of time.

The story is based on a guy trying to break his bigger brother, who is on death row, out of prison. It turns out that the brother was framed for his crime. And that is where the addiction begins. You need to find out who the guys were who framed his brother, and by the time they answer that, you get more and more questions.

It's like quicksand; the more you squirm and struggle, the deeper you get. I honestly had boat loads of questions by the end of the fourth season, and in the end, all the questions were answered. It was great.

So, here is to Prison Break. To Alex Mahone, Lincoln Burrows, Michael Scofeild, Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell, Fernando Sucre, Brad Bellick, Agent Self, Sara Tancredie, and Paul Kellerman (those are the characters)

And now, I have nothing to do with my time. It's quite sad, actually. Prison Break was my leisure time. Ugh! Any suggestions on shows? (Besides 24, Lost, and Supernatural).

Thanks.

You all are peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment