Thursday, June 2, 2011

Yearbook Day

Today was my last yearbook day. Actually my last day at the high school. ever. I had to tell a few friends goodbye for good, and that when I see them, I see them.

These happen to be my favorite signatures in my yearbook (:

"You're cousin's a whore." -- Austin West

"P.S. I am sure your cousin is very delightful!!" -- Mr. Hanks

"Josh! Dude, you are NUTS!!" Jeffery Cartwright

"I know you love Justin Bieber secretly... don't deny it! And you dancing moves are pretty slick! Have a good graduated life!"--Ashlyn Hatch


"I'm sorry I made you lose the Game."-- Nicholas Seppi

"Oh my handsome!" -- Kaovae Belt

"Nice headphones man." --Jared Hasleton

"You're the best and so silly!" -- Nancy

"Josh! Ah! We have known each other since 7th grade! Call me sometime!" -- Temerah

"I can't help but laugh so hard when I am around you." -- Jamie Lee

"You're face is that of a sunset." --Angela Lewis :D

"Optima tibi cupio. Bona fortuna!" (I wish the best for you. Good luck!) --Mrs. Shelley

"Josh! I love you but not in a weird way if you know what I mean." -- Jason Jerman

"I love how outgoing you are and you have an amazing sense of self worth." --Jessica Hunt

"Don't eat my cookies!" -- Adam Sherman

"Do you know how happy you make me?" -- Christa Huggard

"You're pretty awesome and your headphones are legit!" -- Mallory

"You are now an old fart." -- James Heppler

"I will never forget the crazy pink-haired lady!" -- Kari Kane

"I had so much fun with you during lunch!" -- Brianna Davidson

"You are one of a kind. One of a good kind. Alma 57: 27" -- Mr. Beeson

No comments:

Post a Comment