Tuesday, February 22, 2011

In Twenty Years...

Well, first, I just wanna say Hello to the world that reads my blog. All one of you...

In English today, my class was asked to write a half page on where we see ourselves in twenty years. When I started writing, I realized that where I see myself is... ready for life, I suppose.

All that I managed to get down were the goals I wanted to have accomplished by then, so here are the ones I can still remember:

  1. Own my dream car: A BMW M3.... Black.
  2. Lot's of education (e.i. a Ph.D in Clinical Psychology, a major in English, possibly law school, and a minor in Criminal Justice)
  3. A wife and kids that I love and they love me
  4. A successful career I love, like a District Attorney, or a Behavior Analyst, or even a therapist
  5. Leave the country
  6. And LDS Mission, of course!
  7. BYU-I Alumni
  8. Own more than a few guns(:
  9. A house to live in forever
  10. Go skydiving a couple of times
  11. Go to New Zealand
  12. Play guitar and drums, in addition to piano
  13. Go surfing
  14. Learn how to land jumps whilst snowboarding
  15. Get scuba certified
  16. Make more than 2 points in a church ball game
Well, that's all I can think of for my goals in twenty years. Oh, and Angela, we will have to hike Mt. Everest together, okey dokey? Okey dokey.

And eventually, I will post my bucket list, hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. i vote yes :) and i'm super excited for you blog sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. joshua. i can't believe you started a blog!! your coolness level has just sky rocked, as if it wasn't high enough already. (: i'm excited to blog stalk you (: i hope that's ok (:

    ReplyDelete