Sunday, February 27, 2011

You have got to be kidding..!

alrighty, who wants to hear MY drama?? Yeah, shocking, I know: Josh here has drama of his own!


Okay, to start with, I will be replacing the names of people with the ugliest/first names I could think of. So starts the story of Sybil. No, not the Sybil from the movie, the Sybil that kinda caused the most drama of my life Sybil.

I met Sybil last summer, and my cousin Agnes introduced me to her while hanging with some newish friends. So, over the months, Sybil was kinda shy and didn't really talked to me, even though I tried to spark a conversation more than a few times. But it was fruitless. nothing, nadda, zilch.

Around Christmastime, I started hanging out with Agnes and Sybil, again. Also, a new kid in my neighborhood, I'll call him Zach. Zach kinda tagged along because I was nice and didn't want him to be left out. So we kept hanging out over the Christmas break, and one night, when we were finishing up our crazy night, Agnes, Zach, and I dropped Sybil off at her house. But this is when it starts to get weird. Zach didn't want to let Sybil walk to her doorstep alone, all the way from the driveway.

So he walked her up, then he kissed her. Right smack on the lips. A wet one too. :O

He got into the car, and Agnes and I just sat their in utter, complete, and somehow chaotic, silence."I didn't kiss her," Zack said. So, it being the most awkward car ride of my life got more awkward when Agnes and I dropped Zack off. And he said, "I need someone to walk me to my doorstep," right at Agnes. I just about volunteered to go walk him just to prevent what I think was going to happen.

But I didn't.



And so Agnes walked a 17 year old boy to his door, and he tried to kiss her. But Agnes, being smarter than she really is, turned her head so he kissed her on her cheek, hallelujah!

Keep in mind, this is not five minutes after he had kissed Sybil. I wanted to kill him. For kissing both of them, in one night.

So, about a week later, I was invited by my friend up to his cabin to go on a snowboarding trip, and honestly, how could I resist? Right?

So I went, and that is when I realized something. I was mulling over the kiss Zach gave Sybil, and I wanted blood.

I wanted to castrate Zach and toss him into the lake, and throw a few pounds of explosives in with him. For good measure.And from that, I learned I liked Sybil. I also learned that Sybil liked me back and had cried when Zach kissed her. And I wasn't there to do anything to help.

I got back from my trip, and it turned out that Zach was taking Sybil on a date that weekend. My blood boiled when I found that out. I wanted to take Sybil out, and Zach was preventing that. And he did it again the next week. I was literally plotting for some sort of thing to happen.

But I didn't do anything. Because, on the third week I got back, I took her on a date. And it turned out she felt awkward around me, so she asked if she could bring her friend.... hmmmmm... Bertha and Bertha's date, with her. And I just wasn't going to say "Well of course not, silly goose!!"

So, the night of the date came, and she was still awkward. We planned to make pizza and watch a movie, only it turned out she didn't really wanna make pizza, even though I asked her if she would mind.

And here comes the sting.

When I was getting my shoes on to drop her off at her house, Bertha asked if Sybil wanted to go with her. Sybil asked me if she could, and I just said, "Sure, whatever."

It's not like I could say, "Uhh, no, I paid for this date and I am dropping you off!"

So she went. And yeah. I decided then I no longer liked her.

A week later, I told her "I liked you a week ago, but no I don't know what to think. So what do you think about Zach, about him kissing you, about him kissing Agnes?"

And she said she really liked Zach. And that is when I just stopped.

Not a week later, her and Zach were official. Yay!! Two weeks after that, they broke up. And now no one likes her. Zach found out through a friend of mine that I had liked her, so he told me she was mine. I told him I didn't want her. EDIT: (made March 14, 2011) They're back together.

 Zach and I are still friends, bu honestly, c'mon dude, you can't kiss two girls in one night! Especially when they are best friends!!

Author's Note: (March 14, 2011) I don't hate Sybil. I just don't know what to think about her. I honestly don't like to think about it. I am over it, hallelujah!

3 comments:

  1. wow deary i'm very very sorry :( ...you're right to be mad at her but don't hate her..she got confused girls emotions are very complex, just realize you deserve better, forgive her, and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... okay. but honestly, waaaay unfair. I don't really wanna talk to her again though. And I don't hate her. just her guts. and actions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude. josh.
    she sounds like someone who should be avoided.
    don't hate her.. just don't let her into your life either :)

    ReplyDelete