Monday, February 28, 2011

It's still stuck in my head!!

Music has got to be one of the most influential things ever to touch this earth. Sure, writings, cars, and technology are sure up there, but each generation is defined by its music. My generation is defined by hiphop and pop, and little rock. My dad won several disco contests, and my mom, she likes the dreaded bread (that rhymed!)

I think that I have a unique perspective of music. I listen what basically every other teenager listens to these days, like Bruno Mars and Lady GaGa, but I sure do like my 80's music. Journey, Def Leopard, Bon Jovi, and Whitesnake are epic!! I enjoy basically anything catchy, and I think that the music I listen to is the best out of everyone else's, hence the reason I have it on MY iPod. It's my music, if you don't like it, I could seriously not care less. Don't bash on me for liking music that you don't. There is a boy in my ward that use to thrash my music, and one day, I just told him, "Hey, I don't like what you listen to, and you don't like what I listen too. So why does it matter?" He has since then stopped bugging me about music.

So the music currently playing, that you probably turned down, is the music I love. And honestly, and just can't stop listening to this crap... including the Pokemon Theme (: The Playlist is in the sidebar =======>

No comments:

Post a Comment