me was 84-76, and BYU won. Everyone at school is talking about Fredette, and while I agree that he is an amazing ball player, having set several records, I feel as if my favorite player isn't given enough credit...
Jackson Emery, number 4, is my favorite player. He grew up in the town north of mine, and he played ball against Austin, my brother-in-law. Emery is a great sport, and I am sure he put up a superb fight tonight, as with all other nights. What I like best about him is his demeanor; he has utter respect for the opposing team. He tries to be a good sport, and his ego isn't inflated. I looked up some of is stats, and was in shock when I compared them to Fredette. Yes, they may not be the same, but they are still impressive. I know I can't accomplish all this:
![]() |
| Jackson Emery, number 4 |
Emery:
PPG: 12.6
APG: 2.67
RPG: 3.57
FT%: 80%
3FG%: 37%
Fredette:
PPG: 27--- holy crap.
APG: 4.26
RPG 3.37 (Less than Emery!)
FT%: 89
3FG%: 41 (And he gets the ball considerably more than Emery)
I think Emery is preeeettty amazing.
So, as a tribute to the underdog, and amazing player, I say "hey, why not just give a little more credit to those that make us better, just like Emery make Fredette a better player, and vice versa."
That's my challenge to you, and last but not least.... GO BYU COUGARS!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment